Fitness Gym Rules
Fitness Gym Rules and Guidelines
- All members must scan theirs cards at the front desk before using the facility.
- Suitable gym footwear and clothing is required inside the gym. Please, no flip flops, bare feet or outdoor footwear in the workout areas and no black soled shoes in the Fitness Studios.
- Sweat towels are mandatory. If you forgot yours you can rent a small or large towel at the front desk.
- Use our environmentally friendly cleaning supplies to wipe down equipment after use.
- Re-rack your weights – DBs, Plates and bars.
- No dropping DBs. You lift, you lower!
- If you are Power or Olympic lifting and using the proper bumper plates, you can drop the weights in designated areas with padded floor.
- During busy gym hours, please limit your time on the cardio equipment and to one piece of workout equipment at a time. Busy hours: 4-7pm.
- Cell phone use is discouraged but if it is an absolute must, please keep the chatting to a minimum.
- Don’t monopolize more than one piece of equipment while others are waiting.
- We are a family gym with people of all ages, including young kids, so for the enjoyment of all gym users, refrain from using foul language and being excessively loud.
- We have a total of three private showers so during busy class times, be mindful of our other guests and shower off as quickly as you can.
- Please store personal belongings in a locker or storage cubbies during
your visit only. Anything left overnight will be removed and donated to a worthy cause.
- You can bring your own lock for the lockers or borrow one from the front desk – in exchange for a piece of ID.
- Only water is allowed on the gym floors in unbreakable contrainers.
- Have Fun!